Flag of the Republic of Ghana
Brilliant Recipes For Your Meal Time Menu
COMING TO YOUR CELL PHONE SOON
The Creative Contemporary & The Classic Traditional
Are you visiting or migrating to Ghana? Are you resident, adopted or married to a Ghanaian, or do you just want a change from some boring bland tasting culinary routine? Maybe you just want to recapture the memorably famous taste of some Ghanaian dish you tried before. Whatever brought you to this site, you will certainly find here at Meals n Recipes, several terrific meals from a great variety of classic and contemporary recipes. We’ve got news for you–pleasant news!
Just as there’s a dynamic relationship between the earth and its creator, so should there be an inspiring relationship between a prepared dish and its cook. Eating food prepared by yourself to your satisfaction is like the creator walking his own earth. The experience is…….a somewhat god-like human dynamite of creation! You can really try that at home, eat it and declare, “It is good!”.
Author’s Introductory Note[button-red text="Read Full Version" title="Read Full Version" url="http://mealsnrecipes.com/full-version/"]
The author’s introductory note for mealsnrecipes.com is to prepare your mind for a meaningful exploration of the simplified information resources presented with enticing colorful pictures at this authentic site. It is intended to bring Ghana to the table of cooks to feature her dynamic contributions of methods, styles, tastes, quality and presentation packaging for the benefit of present-day kitchens and dining tables of our global village.
One Out of Many
There are as many thousands, if not millions, of sites online about delicious meals and recipes as there are restaurants, if not kitchens, on the ground. All such locations feature and deal with one thing: food. In spite of the obvious basic importance of food to humans and even pets and other animals, it is such a delightful fact that the world has come a very long way in functional creativity in the matter of what people eat.
SHITO (Ghanaian Spicy Sauce) by MEALS n RECIPES
Popular 15 oz. Variations
CLASSIC (REAL SHRIMP & HERRING) WITH REAL CHICKEN WITH REAL BEEF
Pick-n-Go Recipe Sheets Also Available at Download Store:
Sign Up Below for Full Access Membership
TO BROWSE OUR RECIPES
SIGN UP NOW
OPEN TO READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE HERE
M E A L S n R E C I P E S
TERMS OF SERVICE
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. 2. Use License Except where otherwise specifically stated to the contrary,
- Permission is granted to you to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Meals n Recipes’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Meals n Recipes’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Meals n Recipes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Meals n Recipes’ web site are provided “as is”. Meals n Recipes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Meals n Recipes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
You do not need to be a great cook to use the great choices of recipes featured at this site. If you can follow simple instructions and use just half of the common sense you already have, you can make something great of yourself through your successes in nailing many of these recipes. Well, if you happen to be experienced already, you can still pick a technique or two from the great resources provided by Meals n Recipes. Be encouraged, follow the guides and enjoy your meals. You will start seeing the sunshine. Now get to work.